By Nora Henry
Exam Board: AQA
First educating: September 2016
First examination: June 2018
Expand and problem your scholars' wisdom and realizing of Chemistry with this textbook that publications scholars via every one subject, the eight required functional actions and evaluate standards of the hot 2016 AQA GCSE Chemistry specification.
- presents help for all eight required practicals, besides additional projects for broader learning
- checks knowing and consolidate studying with attempt your self questions, exhibit you could demanding situations, bankruptcy evaluation questions and synoptic perform questions
- helps origin and better tier scholars, with better tier-only content material truly marked
- Builds Literacy talents for the hot specification with key terms highlighted and perform prolonged resolution writing and spelling/vocabulary tests
FREE GCSE technological know-how instructor GUIDES
These may be supplied at no cost through our site.
Biology can be to be had in October
Chemistry could be on hand in January
Physics may be on hand in March
To request your loose copies please electronic mail email@example.com
Read or Download AQA GCSE (9-1) Chemistry Student Book PDF
Best general & reference books
Textual content purely. This product doesn't contain a MyFireKit entry Code Card. to buy the textual content with a MyFireKit entry Code Card, please use ISBN: 0-13-283000-0 Taking the reader from the start levels of a fireplace research in facts assortment and comparing a fireplace scene to the top phases of document writing and giving testimony, across the world famous forensic scientist John DeHaan is joined by way of forensic hearth engineering specialist David Icove for the seventh version of Kirk’s fireplace research.
Exotic by means of its improved allied health and wellbeing concentration and integration of know-how, Seager and Slabaugh's INTRODUCTORY CHEMISTRY FOR this present day, 7th version maintains to fulfill scholars' wishes via assorted purposes, examples, bins, and remarkable know-how instruments. activates through the re-creation lead scholars to OWL (web-based studying method) -- specified on-line courses that reach the teachings of the textual content and aid scholars research smarter.
O'Neil’s complicated ENGINEERING arithmetic, 8E makes rigorous mathematical subject matters obtainable to today’s rookies via emphasizing visuals, various examples, and engaging mathematical versions. New ""Math in Context"" broadens the engineering connections by way of demonstrating how mathematical recommendations are utilized to present engineering difficulties.
Now readers can grasp the MATLAB language as they find out how to successfully remedy common issues of the concise, winning necessities OF MATLAB PROGRAMMING, 3E. writer Stephen Chapman emphasizes problem-solving talents through the publication as he teaches MATLAB as a technical programming language.
- Ready-to-Wear Apparel Analysis (Fashion Series)
- Designing the Internet of Things
- Where Good Ideas Come From
- Experiments in General Chemistry: Inquiry and Skillbuilding (Brooks/Cole Laboratory Series for General Chemistry)
Additional info for AQA GCSE (9-1) Chemistry Student Book
AQA GCSE (9-1) Chemistry Student Book by Nora Henry